100 Word Challenge Term 4 Week 1

5 Word Prompt

“Mum!” said Kevin, “I think I broke my leg!” Mum came rushing into the bathroom. “How did you break it?”
Mum asked, “Ok, I’ll tell you…”

“I was on the Xbox playing Street FIGHTER, when I suddenly got hungry and wanted some ORANGE twisties. I grabbed some out of the pantry and I went to the bathroom. When I got there I started DANCING. I CLUMSILY slipped and fell into the BATH. The twisties fell into the toilet so I can’t eat them anymore and I landed extremely awkwardly on my leg and it started hurting a lot.

“So that's how you broke your leg.” Mum said. “Lets go and get it checked out.”

Comments

  1. Sounds like Twisties can be life threatening. Continue to think about where you should use commas in your sentences. You have used the prompt, creatively.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Term 2 Week 6

100 Word Challenge Week 8

100 Word Challenge Week 6