100 Word Challenge Week 8

Hi guys,

Here is my 100 word challenge for week 8.


But How Did He/She Get Up There?

I was strolling home from the shops, when I saw a huge crowd staring into the darkness above. “What are they all looking at?” I thought to myself. I dash over to the crowd and look up, I spy a little boy standing on the top of the Burj Khalifa. “I know what he is doing up there!” Someone shouts, “ But how did he get up there?” I shout. “He obviously climbed!” One of the policemen says. I strain my neck even more and I see the boy starting to climb down. Eventually the firemen help the boy down. The boy races to his mum and dad. “Yay!” We all shout.

Comments

  1. You are really putting in the effort to use specific vocabulary, to not only add interest, but to create images. Continue to experiment with language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wrishov
    Thank you for sharing your writing with us. I had to Google 'Burj Khalifa' as I wasn't sure what had been climbed. It is an awfully big building! I wonder why the boy decided to climb such a tall building? I am glad to see that he was helped down safely. I like the way you use really specific verbs as that helps me to picture what is going on in your story.
    Keep up the great work.
    Ms McKenzie (Team 100WC, Christchurch, New Zealand)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Term 2 Week 6

100 Word Challenge Week 6