100 Word Challenge Term 2 Week 2

Hi guys,

Here is my 100 word challenge for term 2 week 2:

‘When did it arrive?’ I said

I was having breakfast on a normal school day, when suddenly the doorbell rang, it made me jump because I wasn’t expecting anyone to come this early in the morning. I carefully step to the door looking out the window for anyone suspicious. I open the door and I see a package. I pick it up and open it up and I saw… AN ALIEN?! “When did it arrive?” I said as I walked upstairs. “Dad, did you order and alien!?” I shouted as I entered the master bedroom. I enter the bedroom a and I see some aliens on the bed, then suddenly everything went black...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Term 2 Week 6

100 Word Challenge Week 8

100 Word Challenge Term 4 Week 1